Volunteer at the Arboretum
- Last Updated on Friday, 24 March 2017 18:05
- Written by Administrator
Here’s a list of projects that we need help with starting now!
- Bulk mailings – organizing and assembling
- Food prep and serving – for various events throughout the year
- Dog sledding support
- Event set up and prep - set up chairs, tables, signs, etc.
- Painting – several rooms and walls need a fresh coat
- Spackling – walls need holed puttied, sanded and painted
- Watering plants – our Visitors Center “forest” always needs watering
- Recycling – several related projects…scrap metal…card board, etc.
- Pruning – ongoing needs from apple to chestnut and everything in-between
- Trail work
- Re-positioning granite benches
- Up-dating kiosk contents
- Laying out community gardens
- Garden care
This is a short list and there are many other projects and efforts that could use your gift of time and skills. Give us a call 626-7989 and we will be happy to discuss your interests. The Arboretum is a great place to spend time any time of the year.